Moruya Motel is 172kms from Canberra, 302kms from Sydney and 26kms south of Batemans Bay. We are close to beautiful Moruya, and the dozens of South Coast beaches.
There's a lot to do on the beautiful south coast. Make sure you find the time to visit:
- Moruya Markets every Saturday morning.
- Mogo Zoo and Mogo Shops, 10min towards Batemans Bay.
- Moruya Horse Races.
- Learn to Surf at Broulee. North Head Beach 5min turn left before the Moruya bridge and right at the Airport (no surf lifesavers), Broulee Beach (patrolled)
- Montague Island has dolphins, seals, penguins and a historic lighthouse.
- Skydiving at Moruya Airport
- Moruya Speedway
- Play Bowls, Golf, Tennis, or Mini Golf
- Deep Sea Fishing, (WindaWhoppa)
- River and Beach Fishing
- 4WD to Araluen
- See the Moruya booklet for attractions and a local directory
©Copyright Reserved By Moruya Motel 2021 Website By Update247 Channel Manager